Haven't received weekly recharge bonus since the switch to automation

exoticcheese

Management. I'm a high level and I've wagered over 1.5million and I stopped depositing until my host gives me bonus for many weeks of flaw that didn't give me weekly recharge bonus when it switched from manual to automatic. I missed out on hundreds! 

I contacted bc live support and my host countless times and until recently my host said he was manually add the bonus. However that does nothing for the hundreds j missed out on. They didn't believe me and or understand me when I was messaging them over and over getting absolutely no help.  

Perhaps I won't get every dime perhaps I get nothing at all  but my deposits stop until I get SOMETHING.

I doubt you'll get it. I had issues with weekly a couple times. Customer support on this site is horrible. I decided I'm seriously done with depositing on this site. There's other sites with way better bonuses 

same with me host ingores me cough cough joe then support says he they let him know and he will msg me then never does been asking for months to switch host

Archived